How do you participate IN THIS GLP?
- Respond to polls/surveys.
- Read a young adult (YA) novel of your choice. A suggested list is available under "Resources".
- Create a book review by making a podcast or a video.
- Send the link (i.e. Podomatic, YouTube) to your podcast/video using the Contact Form. (If you do not have an email address, ask your teacher to send the link using the contact form.)
- Go to "Connect" and click on "Book Review Discussion Forum". Go to "Book Reviews" forum and click on "Start a New Topic". Write a short summary of your book review and make sure you include whether or not you would recommend the book to other teens.
- Optional - You can also participate in the other 2 forums ("Books You Loved Reading", "If You Could Change the Ending").
- Create an original book trailer for a YA novel that you have read.
- You must first request approval before creating a book trailer by using the Contact Form. (Refer to the Trust Monitor Policy.)
- Go to "Connect" and click on "Book Trailer Blog". Click on one of the posts (depends on the title of your book) and click "Add Comment". Write a short summary of your book trailer. Make sure you comment on at least 2 other students' posts.